Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your Etc. Forums  Hop To Forums  Social Hour: Chit-chat 'bout this 'n that    Recycled Stuff 2020
      Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Recycled Stuff 2020
 Login/Register

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Driving our family to a new restaurant, I took several wrong turns. When I finally found the right road, I asked my husband, "Why didn't you tell me I was lost?"

"I thought you knew where you were going," he replied. "You always know where you're going when I'm driving."

Posts: 9974 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
The Riddle of the Day:

What kind of beat do mathematicians like to dance to?

Logarithms.

Posts: 9974 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Pun of the Day:

A thief who stole cutlery without leaving a clue was called the stainless stealer.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Did it happen in Pittsburg?

Posts: 12689 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Dunno. Somebody will have to iron out that question.

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
I thought for sure you’d recognize the Steelers!

Posts: 12689 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Oh. Guess I fumbled that reference. Smile   :)

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Now you got it!

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
But what if I didn't want it? Smile   :)

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Punt?

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Take me out of the ball game...

Smile-Big   :D

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Two silkworms were in a race. They ended up in a tie.

[At least they didn't cross the road like those chickens!]

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Income Tax: Capital punishment.

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
A used car is not always what it's jacked up to be.

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
To my sweetheart: My cooking's gotten better since I fondue.

[Ah, so the sweetheart won't want to split?]

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Hangover: The wrath of grapes.

[And here I thought it was when the blanket was too big for the bed!]

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Middle Age: When actions creak louder than words.

[WD40?]

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
You can observe a lot by just watching. We made too many wrong mistakes.

Yogi Berra

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
You only make mistakes if you're doing real work and getting things done.

Anonymous

(I thought I made a mistake once - but it turned out I was in error.)

Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
To err ids human, to forgive is not company policy

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
That would depend on what company one keeps! Smile-Big   :D

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . become Pen Pals?

(Right! Write! )

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
A robber broke into the police station and stole all the toilet seats: the police didn't have anything to go on.

(Just don't put the squeeze on the Charmin! )

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
When you take stuff from one writer it's plagiarism; but when you take it from many writers, it's research.

Wilson Mizner (1876-1933)

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
A certain man was infatuated with a young woman, but was so timid he never had the courage to speak to her. In fact, he told his therapist that every time he got near her he felt like nothing more than a tiny pebble.

"Well," his therapist responded, "if you want to get the girl you'll just have to be a little boulder!"

[But what if he's not good at rock science? ]