Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Fungus on Mars?
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Fungus on Mars?
 Login/Register 
Never goes away...
Picture of tenderfootsquest
posted Hide Post
Good acting in the show.

"I love you."
"...about time."

https://youtu.be/ks4EaG0Ftm0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 10166 | Location: Was coughed by accident upon this foreign beach, now home. I think I'll get my Florida on. | Mbr Since: 11-02-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
Well...

The woman in the blue coat seems sedated. But I like how she pressed her face into the guy's jacket and then, seconds later, when she pulled back, her whole face was wet with tears. That was fast. Maybe a side effect of having her eyes done?

Anyway, I'm sure it helps to have been watching the show and have some feeling for the characters.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45816 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
She's the president. She's dying of cancer. It's a whole thing.

Posts: 10166 | Location: Was coughed by accident upon this foreign beach, now home. I think I'll get my Florida on. | Mbr Since: 11-02-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
It was nice to see Edward James Olmos.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45816 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:

Yeah... I like him too. Lots of folks consider BSG to be one of the best TV dramas ever, even though it's a sci-fi drama.

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tenderfootsquest:
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:

Yeah... I like him too. Lots of folks consider BSG to be one of the best TV dramas ever, even though it's a sci-fi drama.

Lots of folks, eh? Lots of folks support trump's resurrection against the United States...the country you used to be part of.

HB

Posts: 26449 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
quote:
trump's resurrection

Freudian slip? Nightmares? Premonition?

Or... you're a BSG fan and know about the resurrection ships and since we were branching out into that TV show it was on your mind.

Hmmm...

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
trump's resurrection

Freudian slip? Nightmares? Premonition?

Or... you're a BSG fan and know about the resurrection ships and since we were branching out into that TV show it was on your mind.

Hmmm...

I really don't know how resurrection was typed instead of insurrection. I truly believe it's some as*hole spell-checker that I don't approve of. If I did, in fact, type resurrection, it was not Freudian...it was a mistake. I don't think you know what Freudian means. Now, guzzle down the cheap Clan MacGregor that you sell to your patrons at a premium price and leave me alone.

HB

Posts: 26449 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
Not responding, eh? It must be a huge night for trumpists and other as*wipes at your restaurant. "All you can eat "sh*t" for $8.99...hushpuppies included. 4 beers of your choice from the tap (all of them Olde English 800) for an extra 3 bucks. Celebrate the new awakening of Florida, thanks to luminaries such as Governor DeStinkis for opening up whatever disease and disease state you have into our bar/restaurant. You want to bring in your guns...great. We love and admire fatso stefanik supporters who bring in their weapons and admire them as they drink themselves dead. By the way, compared with most republican women, don't you think that stefanik is hot? We'll be turning the a/c up for the occasion. Sorry...no stone crabs tonight...not that you cheap depressed ugly fu*ks would ever get them. I just can't understand why the Jews (they will never replace us) don't show up in large numbers...we have an early bird special. Please don't tell me that your trump-supporting lovelies didn't force them out of town! No matter, those yarmulke nutcases won't even touch shellfish...unless it's a Chinese restaurant. Bring in your stinking dogs too...just say at the door to Tiffany, my 18 year old greeter that they are companions. She was born in 2005, and she's still hot."

HB

Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
Not responding, eh? It must be a huge night for trumpists and other as*wipes at your restaurant. "All you can eat "sh*t" for $8.99...hushpuppies included. 4 beers of your choice from the tap (all of them Olde English 800) for an extra 3 bucks. Celebrate the new awakening of Florida, thanks to luminaries such as Governor DeStinkis for opening up whatever disease and disease state you have into our bar/restaurant. You want to bring in your guns...great. We love and admire fatso stefanik supporters who bring in their weapons and admire them as they drink themselves dead. By the way, compared with most republican women, don't you think that stefanik is hot? We'll be turning the a/c up for the occasion. Sorry...no stone crabs tonight...not that you cheap depressed ugly fu*ks would ever get them. I just can't understand why the Jews (they will never replace us) don't show up in large numbers...we have an early bird special. Please don't tell me that your trump-supporting lovelies didn't force them out of town! No matter, those yarmulke nutcases won't even touch shellfish...unless it's a Chinese restaurant. Bring in your stinking dogs too...just say at the door to Tiffany, my 18 year old greeter that they are companions. She was born in 2005, and she's still hot."

HB

Why are you so all wound up? Stone crab season ended two weeks early, so no stone crabs. You know. Conservation.

Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
Romo Lampkin, the lawyer who defends Baltar... it’s a 22 second clip... what the hell...

https://youtu.be/RbjhsMUBRXM

Chronic...
posted Hide Post
What would fungus on Mars eat? Fungus on Earth eats organic material produced by other life forms (but not always before the other guy has finished using it).

Posts: 9974 | Location: Colorado | Mbr Since: 10-17-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Henry J:
What would fungus on Mars eat? Fungus on Earth eats organic material produced by other life forms (but not always before the other guy has finished using it).

Henry, I must’ve said something unfortunate to you once...I kind of remember. But...I love your posts.

HB

Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
There was this guy who used psycho active mushrooms. He made a tea that one drinks. Anyway, he figured if he injected the tea the effect would be stronger and more immediate. But he got this really bad internal fungal infection that he struggles with today.

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
There was this guy who used psycho active mushrooms. He made a tea that one drinks. Anyway, he figured if he injected the tea the effect would be stronger and more immediate. But he got this really bad internal fungal infection that he struggles with today.

Since you talk about yourself incessantly, you must be talking about yourself here. My advice to you is not to inject stuff into yourself.

HB

Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
quote:

Since you talk about yourself incessantly, you must be talking about yourself here. My advice to you is not to inject stuff into yourself.

HB

I never tried mushrooms. Or LSD for that matter. Perhaps you might enlighten me as to how it was for you?