Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    What Insurrection? It Was Just Like Tourists!
      Page: 1 2 
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

What Insurrection? It Was Just Like Tourists!
 Login/Register 
Never goes away...
Picture of tenderfootsquest
posted Hide Post
You're in total denial about the number of clowns on the left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 10166 | Location: Was coughed by accident upon this foreign beach, now home. I think I'll get my Florida on. | Mbr Since: 11-02-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tenderfootsquest:
You're in total denial about the number of clowns on the left.

Name names and supply links to their advocacy for extremism and violence.

And no, I don't want to hear about Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters. Neither of them advocates extremism or violence, and if you think they do, you're the one in "total denial."

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45816 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
Check out what the twins have to say about the California governor's race.
https://youtu.be/wh8mtgMxqZw

I find the twins to be a couple of showmen able to market contradictions, and they've found their profitable niche in the RW nut ciberspace. Caitlyn has a similar strategy with politics, and it's got a chance.

She's got a snowball's chance in hell.

I was under the impression that Newsome was doing a good job with the pandemic. Especially since they have 40 million people. Plus CA has a 75 Billion dollar surplus.

“The fact that we blurr women’s nipples and men’s azz cracks but we don’t cover Ted Crux’s face is quite unsettling!”

Posts: 32347 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Probably. But if She gets some woke celebrity endorsements you must know California has a pretty large electorate of people uninformed in general, or monolithically informed by celebs going public with a political opinion.

The question is, just how many woke celebs are disenchanted by your governor? (not to mention, how many dems are fed up with him as well?)

Were any celebs involved in the recall? You, of course, would know better than I would.

You are just generalizing. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

“The fact that we blurr women’s nipples and men’s azz cracks but we don’t cover Ted Crux’s face is quite unsettling!”

Posts: 32347 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victor Laszlo:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
quote:
Check out what the twins have to say about the California governor's race.
https://youtu.be/wh8mtgMxqZw

I find the twins to be a couple of showmen able to market contradictions, and they've found their profitable niche in the RW nut ciberspace. Caitlyn has a similar strategy with politics, and it's got a chance.

I was under the impression that Newsome was doing a good job with the pandemic. Especially since they have 40 million people. Plus CA has a 75 Billion dollar surplus.

Both true -- we're doing well with the pandemic, and we've got a surplus.

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45816 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Probably. But if She gets some woke celebrity endorsements you must know California has a pretty large electorate of people uninformed in general, or monolithically informed by celebs going public with a political opinion.

The question is, just how many woke celebs are disenchanted by your governor? (not to mention, how many dems are fed up with him as well?)

Were any celebs involved in the recall? You, of course, would know better than I would.

He really doesn't. He's in one of his "moods" for some reason.

Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He grew up listening to the likes of rush Limbaugh. Can you imagine that. He thinks all Californian’s listen to the Hollywood elite (that’s what they call them). It’s kinda true. There are a lot of stars I listen to cause they’ve earned my respect. I just don’t think someone that grew up listening to Limbaugh is in any position to lecture those that might listen to a movie star. It’s not like these stars are on the radio every day peddling propaganda.

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He grew up listening to the likes of rush Limbaugh. Can you imagine that. He thinks all Californian’s listen to the Hollywood elite (that’s what they call them). It’s kinda true. There are a lot of stars I listen to cause they’ve earned my respect. I just don’t think someone that grew up listening to Limbaugh is in any position to lecture those that might listen to a movie star. It’s not like these stars are on the radio every day peddling propaganda.

Oh, you were my friend but decided to attack me for no reason...and probably will tell everyone you don't give a sh*t. But it bothers me when I'm attacked for no reason whatsoever by a psychopath. You can do yourself a favor and publicly apologize for attacking me and admit you lost your mind about some sister or cousin who I don't know about and certainly didn't say anything bad about. Or...you can do me a favor. Let me see the offending post you claim I wrote so I can decide if I had any intention of hurting you or anyone else in your family.

Do it now!!

HB

Posts: 26449 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post