Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    What a Tub!
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

What a Tub!
 Login/Register 
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted
Elise Stefanik is only 36 and is very fat. With the stress of her new position, she'll probably gain another 100 lbs. Maybe trump can give her some of his speed.

HB

Posts: 26449 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of tenderfootsquest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:
Elise Stefanik is only 36 and is very fat. With the stress of her new position, she'll probably gain another 100 lbs. Maybe trump can give her some of his speed.

HB

I guess body shaming is a no-no among the progressive bunch... except when it's about a Republican

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 10166 | Location: Was coughed by accident upon this foreign beach, now home. I think I'll get my Florida on. | Mbr Since: 11-02-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tenderfootsquest:
quote:
Originally posted by Holy Bhagworm:

HB

I guess body shaming is a no-no among the progressive bunch... except when it's about a Republican

There you go again, broad-brushing it.

How many times have you heard Elise Stefanik called fat?

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45816 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
So whatever Holy says is not the gospel of the left?

Posts: 10166 | Location: Was coughed by accident upon this foreign beach, now home. I think I'll get my Florida on. | Mbr Since: 11-02-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nobody here is the gospel of the left.

So how many times, tfq? Let's hear it. How many times have you heard Stefanik called fat?

Zach Floyd: "I want Trump to start claiming things like he's eaten 1,000 bees in his life so we can see Scott Walker try to eat a bunch of bees." Plus: And Jeb! take the bold stand of announcing he will not be eating any bees.

Posts: 45816 | Location: SoCal by the Mall | Mbr Since: 10-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t have any gospels myself.

Maybe Matt Gaetz can give Stefanik some of his cocaine.

Wake Up and smell the Critical Race Theory

Posts: 32904 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
Well... she is full figured.

Aadmirable
Picture of Lynn Dee
posted Hide Post
So you concede. Smart move. Your first one of the day, I'm sure.

Never goes away...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Dee:
So you concede. Smart move. Your first one of the day, I'm sure.

Yeah... I just pinball throughout the day rebounding from one dumb move to another and on occasion...the flipper catches me just right and I make a smart move.

Aardent
Picture of Gus Rodgers
posted Hide Post

Wake Up and smell the Critical Race Theory

Posts: 32904 | Location: Dacron, Ohio | Mbr Since: 05-19-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Perro Pedorro
posted Hide Post
That's what happens when one finds fault with the little tin god trump. His cult condemns you as a heretic and they're so far gone down the rabbit hole there's no point of debate. More religion than politics.

Celebrate good times, come on
There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last
Throughout the years

Posts: 13651 | Location: OOC | Mbr Since: 11-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
Some people are penny wise and dollar dumb. They’re willing to sell their soul and country for a tax cut.

“The fact that we blurr women’s nipples and men’s azz cracks but we don’t cover Ted Crux’s face is quite unsettling!”

Posts: 32347 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:

you must be stupid. I'm pro death penalty. And I'm anti-cigarettes, anti-pot, and think retarded people, such as yourself, should be called retarded. Does that sound like I'm the gospel of the "left?"

HB

Posts: 26449 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perro Pedorro:
That's what happens when one finds fault with the little tin god trump. His cult condemns you as a heretic and they're so far gone down the rabbit hole there's no point of debate. More religion than politics.

Hi Perro! That's all I want to say. Hi to Perro and all the good souls in this world who are anything like him.

HB