Aantares    Aantares BB  Hop To Forum Categories  Your News, Money, Sports  Hop To Forums  News    Vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID
Go To
Notify Me
TOS/Tools/Smilies

Vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID
 Login/Register 
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted
quote:

Vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID, forcing cancellation of Friday 'Real Time' episode
Talk host Bill Maher, who's fully vaccinated, was found to be positive for COVID after a weekly 'Real Time' test. He's asymptomatic and feeling fine.
Read in USA TODAY: https://apple.news/AwWRxmvNeQnWEH69STZrXIQ

Shared from Apple News

Seems masks may still be in order!

Posts: 12689 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I heard he was asymptomatic. I wonder if he’ll be on tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“The fact that we blurr women’s nipples and men’s azz cracks but we don’t cover Ted Crux’s face is quite unsettling!”

Posts: 32347 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
First time he’s missed a show going back to Politically Incorrect.

“The fact that we blurr women’s nipples and men’s azz cracks but we don’t cover Ted Crux’s face is quite unsettling!”

Posts: 32347 | Location: from my home | Mbr Since: 10-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never goes away...
Picture of Reed N D Dark
posted Hide Post
Yep, I read th, amazing. I think he would have performed except for the protocols to protect other.

1 in 20 vaccinated persons will still get infected with COVID!

Posts: 12689 | Location: Central PA | Mbr Since: 05-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aardent
Picture of Victor Laszlo
posted Hide Post
I think we’ll all eventually get it and most will never know.

Aavid
Picture of Holy Bhagworm
posted Hide Post
I have DISH network and we don't get HBO here. And of course, we don't get HBO max. But we faithfully watch Bill Maher on Saturday nights, the night after, on youtube. I just love that guy.

Now, gfy until you apologize to me.

HB

Posts: 26449 | Location: 1 | Mbr Since: 08-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post